2019 Fall Boy’s Open Skills Sessions
Foundations Lacrosse skills training is an all skills training program based on our methodology of training. We will break down the fundamental skills that make a great lacrosse player and build on these skills week to week. These skill clinics are open to all players at any level that simply want to get better.
- Open training is our same great brand of training and development but set for all players.
- Our objective is to squeeze every bit of lacrosse we can into these hour long sessions.
- Players are expected to be ready to improve and have a great attitude.
- A large part of our focus will be instilling a love for the game.
- All sessions held at the fieldhouse in Sudbury
Saturday Mornings - October 5th - December 14th (10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/23, 12/7, 12/14)
At the Sudbury Fieldhouse - 31 Union Ave, Sudbury 01776
It is our mission at Foundations Lacrosse to foster the growth and development of each lacrosse player we serve. We do this through an unwavering focus on training the foundational skills that create a dynamic lacrosse player and inspiring players to fall in love with the sport.
For ALL boys players who want to be a better player in the following areas:
- Shooting and Dodging
- Face Offs
- Ground Balls
The agenda for each session will include the following:
- Stick Drills
- Specific Skill/position work
- Situational Scrimmaging
We Focus on REPETITIONS. Quality and quantity of reps are what develop skills.
Jordan Dow - 2017 St. Lawrence
Connor Hall - 2015 Union College - All-American
Matt Hall - 2016 RPI - All-American
Jake Beebe - 2009 Springfield College - All-American | Former Boston Cannons Attackman
High School (See Speed and Agility Training Page): 8:00am - 9:00am
K, 1st, and 2nd Grade: 9:00am - 10:00am
3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade: 10:00am - 11:00am
6th, 7th, and 8th Grade: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Click Here to Register
Questions: Contact Connor Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org